• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Creation from Smash Bros. Website

Leonyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Leonyx3
3DS FC
2638-1926-1616
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, and if they have feel free to lock this, but the updated Smash Bros. website released information on character creation/customization. You can find the link here.

This page also states that Mii Fighters won't be playable in With Anyone mode online, and that Palutena has some special moveset that doesn't allow her to use custom special attacks.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The bit on Palutena lines up with a theory of mine concerning the trailer for her. I think she has more than four specials and the inputs may be similar to Villager's SideB.

HP Sauce

Smash Rookie
I'm curious about how Palutena's customisation will work. Can she change movesets in game or is it something to do on the character select screen?

Top Bottom