• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Complexity Chart (Jouske Chart)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Jousuke should limit himself to play only, he is like Isai, sucks at theorycrafting lol

Sedda

Smash Champion
the only thing i disagree about this chart is dk's placement, and maybe link's (?)

dk is difficult to operation imo

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
the only thing i disagree about this chart is dk's placement, and maybe link's (?)

dk is difficult to operation imo
I feel like DK is hard to combo with, but I also feel like you can be okay with him if you just throw, spike, and upB and don't die.

Lord Horatio

Smash Apprentice
I think it's about right, Ness probably has the most tech with double-jump cancelling.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I think Link is more complex than his placement on the chart. I mean, can you honestly say that he's less complex than Mario and Luigi?

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
I think Link is more complex than his placement on the chart. I mean, can you honestly say that he's less complex than Mario and Luigi?
I think he is less complex, but maybe about equal with them too. I dunno, link is a more straight forward character to me, and I feel like mario and luigi can use more variety with all their moves vs links moves.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well he is posting this from a dreamland only state of mind and well, link is less complex there as you aren't spacing projectiles nearly as much.

on hyruIe I'd put his complexity higher than both

Shears

Smash Master
What is with all this complexity talk? Has no one looked at my chart yet? Its pretty straight forward and 100% true so it doesn't leave a lot of room for debate.

Top Bottom