• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Clone CPU's

BlayzeEmAll

Smash Rookie
NNID
AsceBlayze
I don't fight CPU's a lot so I'm not entirely sure, but the way the one you spar with while you're waiting for an online match to begin and Master Shadow (The clone of you during the master core battle) fight seems different than normal ones to me? It's kind of like they copy you a little bit. I think about it every time I'm sparring while waiting for the online match to start, but what really made me post this is while fighting master shadow, I swear he did a perfect pivot and I haven't seen a CPU do that before. I searched around but haven't seen any other posts, so am I the only one that thinks this?

D

Deleted member

I notice that AI tends to act a little strangely myself so I usually play it more safely at that point (also due to it's colossal strength).

Perhaps the AI at that part behaves like an amiibo? I kinda feel like the training CPUs in online matches act like amiibo as well.

Beach

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CallMeBeach
Recently when the CPU's kill me they T-bag endlessly so...yeah I think they learn.

Top Bottom