• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character at end of Pac-Man trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitingBaker

Smash Rookie
Is no one going to talk about the unknown character at the very end of the Pac-Man trailer? I've googled it and absolutely no one is talking about the "1981" character next to Mario's hat at the bottom with the weird hair.

What's up with that?

Last edited:

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
I'm fairly certain this is a troll thread, so I'm just going to say what I have to say through pictures.

Is the guy in the far-right corner THIS guy:
OR this guy:

Last edited:

BitingBaker

Smash Rookie
A troll thread? I'm not trolling...

It just seemed strange to me that they'd even bother putting the "1981" character thing at the bottom unless it was a hint towards something. I just think they WANT us to THINK it's DK when it's actually someone else.

But I guess it is :/ Not everything is an easter egg I suppose.

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
A troll thread? I'm not trolling...

It just seemed strange to me that they'd even bother putting the "1981" character thing at the bottom unless it was a hint towards something. I just think they WANT us to THINK it's DK when it's actually someone else.

But I guess it is :/ Not everything is an easter egg I suppose.
Uh, let's break this down.

Donkey Kong is...

• a character from 1981.
  • a character with brown hair with a distinct style.
  • a widely recognized icon of Nintendo.
  • the ONLY Nintendo (or video game character for that matter) with a hairstyle like that.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
That's Mr. Game and Watch.

The two characters at the bottom left are obviously DK and Mario because "Donkey Kong" was released in 1981.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom