• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character ADD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meese

Smash Cadet
I have a subconscious tendency to constantly want to pick up new characters.
This has continued to the point where I come to the character select screen, I sometimes don't know who to pick.
I know some people main random, but I only like maybe half the cast.
I feel that this issue is limiting me from specializing in a few characters and honing my skills.
I partially blame 'Combo' videos which make so many characters look like so much fun.
Dont let my sig throw u off, thats a small representation of the characters I play.
Does anyone else have this problem?
How should I stop it?
Lol, I sound so pathetic.

5ive

Smash Champion
Why are you asking us?
This is something only you can answer the best.

/endthread

Jash Thor

Smash Cadet
Why stop it? I also become bored when I play as the same character repeatedly, so I understand the feeling. When my friends and I play, we mostly choose "Random". It adds a little flavor the game. Unless you have a story desire to thrive in the competitive community, just pick "Random".

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I have a subconscious tendency to constantly want to pick up new characters.
This has continued to the point where I come to the character select screen, I sometimes don't know who to pick.
I know some people main random, but I only like maybe half the cast.
I feel that this issue is limiting me from specializing in a few characters and honing my skills.
I partially blame 'Combo' videos which make so many characters look like so much fun.
Dont let my sig throw u off, thats a small representation of the characters I play.
Does anyone else have this problem?
How should I stop it?
Lol, I sound so pathetic.
Same, I feel like always picking someone new.
This never happened to me in Melee, but Brawl seems so limited to me, that I need to entertain myself somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom