• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chapter 2: Smash is Bigger than the World

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even though the tournament is being held in a ware house, it can hardly contain so many smashers. And with such numbers comes great diversity. We have smashers from Japan, Canada, Hawaii, Africa, and of course a bunch of Smasher from the States. It feels good to be on top of the world. Just being in the same building with the hottest talent ever to be affiliated with those smashing brothers makes your legs quake a little. Smashing all day and all night leaves everyone in a constant tired state, yet we’re all overwhelmed and energized. It’s a strange existence that I’ve been a part of for more than five years now.

You play smash. Your friends play smash. But did you know that everyone plays smash? I don’t mean everyone who owns a gamecube, I mean everyone. Somehow, Sakurai managed to create a game that appeals to so many people while running deeper than ever. It’s created a world of it’s own that constantly increases as it rolls down the hill of time. It’s hard to describe. It’s hard to translate what it means to be a smasher looking down on all of it at once.

<a href="http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z264/ADarkDreamer/" target="_blank">Check out some pictures. </a>

Just take this moment as you’re reading this and know that you’re a part of the greatness that is Smash Melee. When Brawl hits the world will be a different place. Bigger perhaps?

H

homelessvagrant

He’s the short round pink one. Kirbykid’s not a real person people, pttt come on

He’s more like abstract concept. Or an entity who lives only in the virtual world where he rules and pwns all.

S

smashluigi

ino which one he is! he is in the third picture and he takes up the most space….not that hes fat or anything….just he is closer to the camera

H

homelessvagrant

Just type in KIRBYKID WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE all in caps on this or one of his other blogs and I’m sure he’ll post up a picture of himself somewhere.

KIRBYKID WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? Sneaky wants to know.

F

falcofuku96

or myspace, if hes into that thing, and its good to be back homeless

H

homelessvagrant

I’m glad your back, It was getting kind of lame on the blogs (not that everyone else is lame). it’s just that there’s to many ignorant kids (or teens/adults that act like kids) that say stupid things.

F

falcofuku69

Me and i got banned, twice, and im not back because they let me come back. Im back cause my opinion will get heard no matter who tries to shut me up

H

homelessvagrant

They can’t type messages orthey can’t come to the sight. Something like that.

F

falcofuku69

I’ll tell you, its happen to me twice. You sit there and write a long ass message for all you fun guys to read, then after you waste all that time you go to post it and NOTHING comes up. You learn after the 100th time of trying to post the same thing….you’ve been banned. But if your crafty, you can come back(KirbyKid rules).

Top Bottom