• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing to a custom avatar on this site

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm sick of getting confused when there are 3 other people in the same topic with the same generic marth avatar as me, so I decided to change it to one I made myself with a picture off the internet cropped (in InfranView) to specifications given in the avatar section of the user CP. I have tried uploading it from my computer directly and by linking to it. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
Called set_existing in [path]/includes/class_dm_user.php(1916) : eval()'d code on line 21
Called eval in [path]/includes/class_dm_user.php on line 1916
Called post_save_each in [path]/includes/class_dm_user.php on line 1670
Called save in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 389
Called post_save_each in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 879
Called save in [path]/includes/class_upload.php on line 1090
Called save_upload in [path]/includes/class_upload.php on line 1070
Called process_upload in [path]/profile.php on line 2915
in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 235

Here is the picture if that will help:

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
i just tried changing my avatar, i got the same thing.
somebody probably messed with the vBulletin code

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Try uploading it on an image hosting site like Photobucket. You need an account, though.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Well, I found a thread in the announcements discussion for avatar problems that I hadn't noticed before. Someone else posted the same problem and Kirby King said he fixed it and that it was a problem with the site.

And guess what, now it works :)

Anyway, I had been trying to do it by uploading from image shack, but thanks for hearing me out and making a suggestion though.

Top Bottom