• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing the WiFi Friend Roster's 64 Max.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Well there are a sufficient amount of people who play Project M online. Wether its because there is no one else in their area that plays or something else. I mean Project M is less popular than Melee right now and Brawl I assume. Anyways what I am saying is people do play it online and the problem with playing it online is that you can only have 64 friends on your friends list. This may seem like a lot but that friends list can get filled up fast. Then you have the problem of deleting friends in order to add new ones. Then you have to re-add those friends later and it just becomes an unnecessary mess. So I was wondering is it possible to recode the game so you can have lets say at least 250 friend codes or an unlimited amount? Or does it have something to do with the server and can not be changed? Well anyway if it were possible PMBR please look into it!!! Or at least someone let me know if this is an impossible idea or what not.

Also does anyone else agree with me on this one?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Good idea, but I'm not sure it's feasible with how the game stores names and ids for friends. Could you send me a small list of friend codes (about 10 or so)? I'll at least try and look into this.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
I can but with friend codes like it will just say "Awaiting Registration" by their names if they don't add you also so I don't know if that will be enough but I will give you 10 real Project M player friend codes. If I made an error it wont let you add them anyway.

1. 4986-1355-3886
2. 3268-3474-5287
3. 5458-1032-3638
4. 0819-0227-9505
5. 4384-2775-2667
6. 3955-5457-4982
7. 0946-1920-7890
8. 3437-8579-0146
9. 4425-1139-0574
10. 3007-7807-7438

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
No problem. I just really want to be able to hold more friends in my friends list you know because like if I leave my online training room open there will be more of a chance that someone will join it if I don't only have 64 friends.

micke

Smash Rookie
thx a lot for the list , please take my code too : 3955-6149-9601
i want to play online , but no one is connect ...

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
thx a lot for the list , please take my code too : 3955-6149-9601
i want to play online , but no one is connect ...
That is not what the list was for. You need to exchange friend codes in order to see if someone is online and to play them. So they would need to add you also. The people who those friend codes belong to don't all even post on these boards so adding them to your friend roster is useless. Although if you want to exchange friend codes with other people who play Project M go to this chat http://xat.com/dabessdi

I looked into it. It is not possible to increase the amount of players because of the way the game stores the names and friend codes. Oh well.
Oh that sucks hard. Well it would be legit if Project M could someday have there own internet server that is better than Nintendo's and they could somehow code it or change is so the friend codes are stored differently.

Top Bottom