• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changes that Marth should have for 3.6

Pisces

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who thinks that slightly less KBG on Marth's up air would help? I feel like juggles often end early due to them being knocked slightly too high. Maybe I'm just bad though.

Plebiscuit

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
CARL#168
Well, here's the full list of 3.6 changes. Looks like we got hit pretty hard:

Marth Changelist
Specials

-Up Special (Dolphin Slash)
--Fixed a physics exploit that allowed for some alteration in vertical mobility during endlag.

lol

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
Well, here's the full list of 3.6 changes. Looks like we got hit pretty hard:
Marth Changelist
Specials

-Up Special (Dolphin Slash)
--Fixed a physics exploit that allowed for some alteration in vertical mobility during endlag.

lol
You say that jokingly, but now I need to relearn my up b timings to sweetspot the ledge. And also it is a slight nerf in recovery distance.

Plebiscuit

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
CARL#168
You say that jokingly, but now I need to relearn my up b timings to sweetspot the ledge.
Don't they match Melee timings now? I'm gonna miss the hangtime at the top of Up-B too, but for Melee players this should just make things more standardized.

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
Don't they match Melee timings now? I'm gonna miss the hangtime at the top of Up-B too, but for Melee players this should just make things more standardized.
It might, but it doesn't help that I haven't played melee for about 3 years. Also that I'm in a PAL region in which melee marth has lower air manoeuvrability.

Also, I don't think the pmdt care too much about melee standardisation. Just look at fox.

Top Bottom