• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chance to get Mii's fully legalized at Genesis 3. Voice your opinion in the link

If attending Genesis 3. Would you use Mii if they were legalized fully?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Hello everyone! Wii Twerk Trainer here! One of the best Wii Fit Trainer and Mii Gunner mains. I got the chance to talk to one of the people in charge of Genesis 3. I talked to him with the issue regarding Mii's. He told me that they haven't gotten the chance to get on that yet, because they have other things to handle first. I told him about everything why Mii's with their alternative moves legalized is good for the meta and it doesn't break balance or make it unfair to other fighters. I used MLG as an example. Being a recent national that legalized Miis with their alt moves. Miis didn't have much of an impact at all. People still used the same characters, while Miis were almost entirely ignored. If Miis were as broken or unfair as the anti mii people claimed. Why didn't Miis dominate MLG? He told me he would get back to me in November about Miis and that they will go with their own rules. He did say he isn't opposed to Miis having their alt moves, but he wants to hear the arguments from both sides first. Mii lovers this is your chance to voice your opinion on Miis. This tournament can possibly allow Miis to become standardized if they legalize them here. We must send as much support as possible. The more support they see, the more likely they'll allow them. I was gonna go all Male-Wii Fit at Genesis 3, but will surely use Mii Gunner, if Mii's were fully legal there.

Heres where to contact them regarding Mii's: hello@genesisgaming.gg

Explain why Miis are healthy for the meta and why allowing them with their alternative moves isn't a bad thing. It's part of their gimmick and the Mu of Miis isn't that hard to learn. Also use MLG as an example, because it was a recent national that legalized them. Let's do our best to get them legalized please. This will be so amazing if it happens! :) #FreeMiis

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Now that the TOs have been announced with DC and Bear leading Smash 4, we should do what we can to help make sure Miis are legalized! Politely show your support and wishes for them to be allowed at the event. Their Twitter handles are @ShowdownDC and @BearUNLV

Looking forward to meeting you all at Genesis, I should be there!

Top Bottom