• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Champ Combo teams videos (Ken, Isai, ChuDat, HugS, SilentSpectre, and many many more)

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
Why wont it let me watch the vids! Would it be possible to get links for the matches on youtube where I can just stream it and not have to worry about registering?

xanthosis

Smash Cadet
picf said:
Why wont it let me watch the vids! Would it be possible to get links for the matches on youtube where I can just stream it and not have to worry about registering?
I'm not sure. I've never tried it, so I have no idea how it works. You could try downloading those videos, then making a YouTube account and uploading them.

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
I have tried that it and when it finishes downloading it says the beta version of active X has expired and then closes out on me automatically and to get the upgraded version costs money which means I don't have permission. Sry for being the most computer illiterate person in the world but if theres any other way do to this, then tips would be appreciated.

Top Bottom