• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Pack 5

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
I want to talk about the final challenger pack. More specifically, I want to talk about colors used on the image associated with the pack. The image I'm talking about is one of Sakurai making a gesture on a brown background. I'm confident this hand gesture is Sakurai wanting to look cool, but the brown background might be a clue. Tracer wears a brown jacket, so I'm thinking the shade of brown in the image will be her background color on Smash's website. Also, Overwatch was recently released for Switch AND Overwatch 2 is right around the corner. Whether I'm right, wrong, or she gets added as a Mii costume, I will be visiting this page tomorrow, the day we'll finally know the last challenger. Of course, brown can also be a clue hinting at Travis Touchdown or, dare I say it, Master Chief. I can easily see these two characters looking appealing on a dark brown background.

On a less serious note, I want to talk about the one non-gaming character I (jokingly) want in Smash: Jotaro Kujo. Shrek is a meme choice, and Goku and Naruto are overrated. Plus, Jojo is insanely popular, and Stardust Crusaders is a huge reason why. Jojo is, alongside Dragon Ball, the only manga from the '80s that's wildly popular even today (that I know of). I love him so much that I named my Discord account JOJO and my pfp is a picture of him. If Naruto or Shrek ever came to Smash, I would sell my Smash collection of games and amiibos, but if Jotaro joined the battle, I would open a new Smashboards account dedicated to him. He'll never join Smash, so that's why my hope for him is a joke.

I think it's time I stop talking. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
Dude; Smash Bros is for VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS ONLY. . .

that is NEVER going to change!!
Obviously. I only wrote that second bit out of boredom. Irony was not the right word to use, and I know he will never get into the game. If he did get put in, the door would be open for the "cancerous" anime characters, which I don't want. I think it's best I change the words used in the original post.

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
I want to talk about the final challenger pack. More specifically, I want to talk about colors used on the image associated with the pack. The image I'm talking about is one of Sakurai making a gesture on a brown background. I'm confident this hand gesture is Sakurai wanting to look cool, but the brown background might be a clue. Tracer wears a brown jacket, so I'm thinking the shade of brown in the image will be her background color on Smash's website. Also, Overwatch was recently released for Switch AND Overwatch 2 is right around the corner. Whether I'm right, wrong, or she gets added as a Mii costume, I will be visiting this page tomorrow, the day we'll finally know the last challenger. Of course, brown can also be a clue hinting at Travis Touchdown or, dare I say it, Master Chief. I can easily see these two characters looking appealing on a dark brown background.

On a less serious note, I want to talk about the one non-gaming character I (jokingly) want in Smash: Jotaro Kujo. Shrek is a meme choice, and Goku and Naruto are overrated. Plus, Jojo is insanely popular, and Stardust Crusaders is a huge reason why. Jojo is, alongside Dragon Ball, the only manga from the '80s that's wildly popular even today (that I know of). I love him so much that I named my Discord account JOJO and my pfp is a picture of him. If Naruto or Shrek ever came to Smash, I would sell my Smash collection of games and amiibos, but if Jotaro joined the battle, I would open a new Smashboards account dedicated to him. He'll never join Smash, so that's why my hope for him is a joke.

I think it's time I stop talking. What do you guys think?
I was wrong.

Top Bottom