• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger approaching !

CheAkiwara

Smash Rookie
Hey dudes !

Im a 19 y/o Smasher from Germany who someday wants to attend big events in the U.S. Before Melee was released here in Europe I played the 64 ver. with my brothers and I was hooked already. However I stopped playing Smash shortly after Brawl was released.

About 2 months ago , I was staying at a friends place where we were just browsing through youtube when we saw the Smash Documentary. I didnt even know how exploitable Melee was , sure I knew about DI but I didnt know the actual term for it back in the day.

After that I signed up at the German Smash Boards forum , where I found out that another friend of mine is an active user on that same board ! He told me to go some smashers who live like 20 minutes away from my place , little did I know that the person who hosted these Smash Session was none other than the 2nd best German Smasher.

Fast forward to the present and I already attended my first (and already big) tournament !

I only played 3 games in bracket though ... However since these Smasher Colleagues of mine had a Crew , I could join them ( every crew could have 2 smashers-in-training ) and even played my first time on stream.

My main? :nessmelee: !

I hope I can meet some of you , someday.
Stay fresh !

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Heya there, welcome to Smash boards!
Quite envious of you that you have have tournaments and groups nearby :c. But, it's great practice, I'm sure! If you have any questions like Trieste said, just ask.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! Too bad I've never went to a tourney, but it must be a refreshing experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
Wow... You inspired me to pilot my a17 into the Trade's Centre. It was ****ing gruesome, there were the corpses of YOUR WHOLE CREW.

Top Bottom