• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching

SevenDeadlyCyns

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys, my name is SevenDeadlyCyns, but you can refer to me as SDC or 7DC or whatever.

I'm not new to Smash, as I've followed the series since Melee, and I prefer Sm4sh currently.

So, filling in the blanks from that other thread:

• Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
On 3DS, I like ZSS, because she's quick, and her moveset is really nice

The Wii U version allows me to see what's going on better, and with that clarity, I like to play Shulk/Marth/Palutena.

• Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
APEX is going on, and Sky keeps talking about this community. I wanted to see what it was all about. its probably smash
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
Due to travel reasons, no, but I really want to visit one of the big ones, like APEX or EVO
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I'm a huge dweeb, and I like anime, and games like Shin Megami Tensei, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
I'm in the drama club!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Shulk is really unorthodox and relies on position
his play style really makes me feel like I'm getting better from a strategy standpoint
Indeed, I usually play super agressive, but with Shulk I sit back and play patiently while spacing with his foward air and nair

ClumzyWumzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Clumzy
I just started playing Shulk! Still getting used to the way his attacks work though. It's kind of weird to adjust to after only playing Charizard ever since Smash 4 came out lol.

Top Bottom