• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!

nnnightshade

Smash Rookie
Hey all, it's me, nnnightshade. I started playing Smash in the Melee era but only really got into it when Brawl released. I dabble in Marth and Sheik but my true main is Wolf; I'm pretty said to see him cut in Smash 4, but so it goes. I'm really excited about the new game release and want to start getting into Smash more competitively as it comes out.

Other gaming passions of mine include the Legend of Zelda series, which will always have a place in my heart, and roguelikes, particularly Risk of Rain. I'm also an anime fan (Kyoto Animation!), Magic the Gathering rules nerd and I love Adventure Time. I'm excited to be a part of this community, so I thank you preemptively for your anticipated warm welcome!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to Smashboards!
Look foward to seeing you around le boards, nice avatar.
Good to see another adventure time fan

Top Bottom