• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge Or Money Match Against My Team Gears Of War Also Lookin For Tourneys

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Well im looking for any gears of war local tournaments if theres any or like a smashboards for Gears Of War where I can find tourneys, Its cause i have A clan and if any body want to challenge are clan or at least get some practice that would be cool. look for A gamertag Danny Ramos and send him a message through xbox live if you want to challenge or practice with are clan. also theres tryouts for are clan if your intrested. so far my clan is Danny Ramos, Kakarot 1987, KillerDC562, Touch Death so look us up online

The Game II

Smash Champion
There's a tournament in Fresno this weekend; see this link. Don't know if you want to go that far, but they get a pretty good attendance, and it's the only consistent gears community I know of.

Going up there will give you a good chance to use your knives play against a few people in a live tourney.

--GCII

Jem.

Smash Master
JTB - Halo 3 1v1 MLG?
Feel like getting ***** really hard?
GT:SupahJem

And if you want to scrim against other teams, MLGPro.com , Shooters, Gears of War.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB - Halo 3 1v1 MLG?

And if you want to scrim against other teams, MLGPro.com , Shooters, Gears of War.
Calm down dude, I dunno why you are acting so elitist -_-

But I'll play you once I get my own 360. I have to play on my friends until then >_>

Edit - I'll be renewing my Live account sometime after Christmas, so if you feel like playing H2, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
JTB - Halo 3 1v1 MLG?

why don't you just quit smash then if you **** halo so hard =/

Top Bottom