• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~{ChainReaction}~

IPb0mb3r

Smash Cadet
HEY! im starting a SSB64 online clan. anyone who plays SSB64 online can join. just ask and I will add you to the list of members.

Current Members:
IPb0mb3r(leader)
open
open
open
open
open
More to come

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Im not joining, but i suggest not triple posting, you might get in trouble for it, if you need to update the list, just edit the first post.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'd like the face you to see how good you are so I can see how good your team will be. I'm already in a crew I just want a friendly.

IPb0mb3r

Smash Cadet
I'd like the face you to see how good you are so I can see how good your team will be. I'm already in a crew I just want a friendly.
Thank you. i will have to do it in a day or two (my PC is dumb right now with PJ64K) my first match I alway suck but after another im back in the heat.

so how about Friday 5:00 PM eastern time?
you name the server.

Top Bottom