• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Grab %

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Can someone tell me the chain grab % Fox has on Falco, Fox, and Falcon? I can't seem to find information on them other than the fact that they exist. Also when should u-tilt be used during a CG?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Can someone tell me the chain grab % Fox has on Falco, Fox, and Falcon? I can't seem to find information on them other than the fact that they exist. Also when should u-tilt be used during a CG?
AFAIK it's from 1% to around 45%, utilt anytime you can't regrab immediately.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
False. He can jump out of it. Too heavy so the throw animation takes too long to complete.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Bearsfan, I must disagree. It is indeed possible to chaingrab falcon for a small percent range. For falcon I personally think it's easier to running waveshine grab uthrow utilt dd, if he DIs wrong or whiffs a move then you can drillshine grab uthrow utilt, usmash, or uair ect

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
You can also do nair to regrab or usmash or fsmash or pivot dsmash as you build more percent out of the throws. If they DI away on hit from the nair, you can tech-chase usmash, otherwise they're probably in an edgeguard situation with very limited options. Uthrow to sh nair can work on Fox to around 90 percent (no DI), and obviously higher when they DI out, though at that point you may just want to go straight to an usmash.

Top Bottom