• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Grab

smaci92

Smash Lord
umm....please don't start threads like this...it makes the IC boards disorganized; and it's already disorganized enough :(

smaci92

Smash Lord
Um stfu i can do what i want
*sigh*
you wanna calm down??? I wasn't trying to start an argument...I was just telling you something to keep in mind so that the boards don't get filled with these types of threads. you obviously don't know how a forum is supposed to work...you can't "do what you want"

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
I've asked to be apart of it already, and to the others, most Ice Climbers are chosen because of their chaingrabbing, it's kinda useless when in tournaments and even the slightest lag can throw you offcourse. I say the true Ice Climber users are the ones who used them since Melee, before Brawl even came out.

jiggz kirbz

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*
you wanna calm down??? I wasn't trying to start an argument...I was just telling you something to keep in mind so that the boards don't get filled with these types of threads. you obviously don't know how a forum is supposed to work...you can't "do what you want"

Well it's not a big deal
And I know how a forum works because i am also on a guitarhero forum and im the op so i do know what goes down!

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
lolz i entered the wrong code for golduck so now its charmelion
Charmeleon* lots of people seem to type without ineterest in what they are saying, and just want to get it over with, if you make a thread, please make it an interest of yours.

Chaingrabbing is easy amongst Climber mains, we don't stop until we know how...unless you like them because there is 2 of them and that you can 0-death someone...

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I've asked to be apart of it already, and to the others, most Ice Climbers are chosen because of their chaingrabbing, it's kinda useless when in tournaments and even the slightest lag can throw you offcourse. I say the true Ice Climber users are the ones who used them since Melee, before Brawl even came out.
Do I count? They were my favorite in Melee :laugh:.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Charmeleon* lots of people seem to type without ineterest in what they are saying, and just want to get it over with, if you make a thread, please make it an interest of yours.

Chaingrabbing is easy amongst Climber mains, we don't stop until we know how...unless you like them because there is 2 of them and that you can 0-death someone...
meh, i'm not that into cgs. i never use them. i find that the ICs can still dominate without cgs, but you need to know what you're doing. thats why i like ic dittoes: it make people actually use them and not just cgs.

jiggz kirbz

Smash Journeyman

Wow! Look at you Pokemon nerd anyway Charmeleon had nothing do do with what my thread was about so STFU

Top Bottom