• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Grab Fun

Princess Priority

Smash Rookie
when playing as DDD against someone u can chain grab, pick Bridge of elden and just chain grab the off the level. It's the funniest thing ever especially against friends, they'll get so pissed. it's the best when u start from 1 side and just like clear the entire map and kill them on the opposite side.

Buuman

Smash Ace
yeah...thats why bridge of elden is banned..try getting it done on you....sure you're having fun...but no one else is, it might be fun the first time u do it I guess

Princess Priority

Smash Rookie
good thing it's not banned when playing with friends. but yeah u should probably only do it once or twice. it would be pretty **** to do it over and over.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Oooo want to know another fun thing. If you inhale your opponents you can star shoot them off the stage and get a kill easily.

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
I generally make sure I don't play as DDD at those kinds of places, cuz if I do, I'll end up chaining across the stage.

Top Bottom