• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cg to laserlock combo

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
yah so basically you CG throw them till like around 40% then dair them into a laser lock.

it only works on a few chars like G&W, wario, etc...

ill post a video later

Blad01

Smash Lord
.... :/

A simple Jump would make this technique impossible to do oO a G&W can jump easily from a CG... ôO
(Hum, maybe not at 40%, though...)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FINALLY people are figuring this out, as if Bombsoldiers videos didn't help enough (he did down throw to Dair, Fast Fall, the opponent was left in the animation where he can be laser locked). A good number of people I know found it out through that.

About working on only a few characters.... my ***, works on plenty. It's like, everyone he can repeatively cg into a Dair spike + a few more and if the opponent doesn't DI one part to well, it's GG for almost any character.

Me and Iggy were talking about this not to long ago, it's pretty cheap and amazing.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Good idea, even though bomb soldier has been doing this for a while (and others, for all I know). I doubt you'd be able to tech the dair from the hit stun.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY people are figuring this out, as if Bombsoldiers videos didn't help enough (he did down throw to Dair, Fast Fall, the opponent was left in the animation where he can be laser locked). A good number of people I know found it out through that.

About working on only a few characters.... my ***, works on plenty. It's like, everyone he can repeatively cg into a Dair spike + a few more and if the opponent doesn't DI one part to well, it's GG for almost any character.

Me and Iggy were talking about this not to long ago, it's pretty cheap and amazing.

yah me and my friends were playing and i used this and they almost spit at me

Blad01

Smash Lord
Could you make a decent thread, please ? It's an important technique, so...

And please update a video ^^

Ratherion

Smash Journeyman
So... if you chaingrab them all the way to the edge, or just plain run out of room, you can do a reverse boost grab to flip them around, then Lock them all the way across the stage.

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
Mmm D-air...

I used to do CG into laser lock without the D-air and it worked on Sheik at a certain percent (I have the replay and my brother was helpless ever since I grabbed him)

I have to try the D-air option.

OBanner

Smash Rookie
wouldn't a CG to Pillar be about the same thing? I dont really find laser locking too useful since later your laser only does 1% and its hard to shoot without pausing

Man_With_Thooo

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a really hard time doing this. Whenever I dair them, they just tech and roll away. Even if they don't tech, They usually just roll away once touch the ground since I'm in the air during the bouncing animation. I need some help, please?

Top Bottom