• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CG/Desync frame data(?)

=Opus=

Smash Rookie
(As my first post, I feel the need to redeem myself by stating that I am no n00b to this game. In fact, I’m lucky enough to have an indirect [but still rather close] connection with the well-renowned PC Chris...but that’s off topic.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I recently viewed a video of wobbles at apex (youtube), surfacing some curiosity in me to exactly how the ICs are played. Since I'd heard the term before, I started surfing for different ways to desync the two little Eskimos, coming across videos of the ICs desyncing in action. I was thoroughly amazed to say the least.

I began to dissect their playing style in matchups, etc. and soon realized just how mush speed, timing, and technicality was actually necessary to play the IC on just a decent level. And, being my nature, I have a hard time leaving learning curves like this alone, so I was hoping you IC fans could help me out by directing me to the frame data of the IC amidst desync as well as during chaingrabs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered before, but I did use the search function and even googled it with no luck. And through all my traveling, the IC board is probably the smallest and least occupied on all of smashboards I've come across, so the chances of it being buried in those 100+ page threads is made less likely still...

I''m hoping to get things a little less jammed and easily accessible.

C'mon. Hear me out here.

smakis

Smash Ace
on the contrary IC boards are rather active compared to a lot of the boards lol, as for frame desynch data, the closest you can find is the various chaingrab guides. Other desynchs is performed by keeping the other climber in lag while you perform another move with your "free" climber, so I guess what you would want is the frame of each move? (which can also be find in one of the threads on the board, although it may have slipped down a bit)

Top Bottom