• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CF's wall jump.

tomtom0919

Smash Cadet
Get CF and go to any level with a wall, such as the wall near the end of the starfox ship.
Then, when your enemy is standing near the wall, use falcon kick(while on the ground)
and your enemy should hit the wall and you should shoot up in the air. Then, use your falcon kick again and you can hit the enemy to the ground again, you can repeat this over and over. It lasts a long while.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
Did, guys I just figured out if you tap Z when you hit the floor, you cancel your lag. This is an EPIC find.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Who cares? Tomtom's sig is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! He should get a job at Pixar or something! *hides sig in shame*

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Maplestory, you guys should play :lick:
Did you know that if you did down-b facing away from a ledge, you don't do a down-b? Try it.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman

1 hit combo - 0 to death...

too bad you cant chain the wall jump

tomtom0919

Smash Cadet
**** it, I feel like a ******. Its just that I hadn't seen anyone mention this yet.

Top Bottom