• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL to 8/15 SFL tourney anyone

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have to go run a crapload of errands so i wont be back at this thread until like...2-3pm or so. But I was wondering if anyone from CFL wants to go to the SFL tourney. I just wanna see people who are interested so i can see whats up...not a guarantee. It COULD turn out that I just catch a ride with rx gaming but...i dunno yet. Just remember we wont be back until at the earliest midnight since it takes 3.5 hours to get there

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Is Rxgaming coming through Ocala, or are you talking about making your own car? Cause I'd possibly be interested.

Curaga

Smash Ace
It seems that he's asking if people are actually interested.

It seems that if there's a lack of interest, RX and GDX do not have to travel seperately.

Kind of.. "last call" ~ "all aboard" scenario before we take off.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Rx gaming are you driving to zero ping tommorow? and if possible would you wanna pick me up? Can pay gas? :0

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Wow..... What happened to Candy, Esoj, Hrnut???

XYZ and Spike said they were interested in coming as well as other CFL people. Also JayDeth (another smasher that lives about 2.5 hrs north of Hollywood. Get in contact with him because he is interested too here is his profile http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=138717)....

I hope you guys don't disappoint.

-l-

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well, because esoj and candy arent coming, hrnut doesnt want to go.

i think we should combine rx gaming and my car...

me, curaga, fezz, possibly kyon, possibly galuuda?

-gdx on hnut account

nevershootme

Smash Master
resurrecting this carpool thread.

i'm planning on driving down to SFL on friday and returning either sunday or monday...

If you have classes on either friday or monday, you're out of luck... or i try to drive back sunday...

reason being is that i'm staying at home to relax and dropping off supplies at my house and getting stuff... so i'm only taking 1-2 people with me on my carpool.... whos interested

Top Bottom