• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL Smackdown 9: now featuring ssb64! April 12th 1:00pm STREAM

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
https://www.facebook.com/events/347779535427457/ Here is the event page.

This is a monthly tournament in the Orlando/UCF area featuring smash 64 for the second time! Right now they have the # of entrants for 64 capped out at 32. Last tourney had 14 entrants but I am hopeful that this time around will have more than last month.

Featuring: Wizzrobe, sHEERmADNESS, TANK, MrMarbles, Eikelmann, Sir Thirstalot

Possible attendants: @ Vale Vale @Loto @stylisland @godplayer @MattNF

Anyone that comes from out of town can crash on my couch for a night or 2.

tourney starts at 1, stream time tbd. stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/gamingknights1

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
Do I have to/can I preregister? How do I know if the bracket is full?

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Do I have to/can I preregister? How do I know if the bracket is full?
Valllee havent seen you on in awhile! no prereg just sign up at the door i think. as long as you get there a bit early i dont think it will be capped

Vale

Smash Ace
Cool, I should be there. I was originally going to go to the other nearby card shops for card games, but I haven't played 64 in a while so why not? I haven't been able to find anyone on campus to play the game with me. The people in my dorm quit after like two games unless I'm playing Luigi.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Cool, I should be there. I was originally going to go to the other nearby card shops for card games, but I haven't played 64 in a while so why not? I haven't been able to find anyone on campus to play the game with me. The people in my dorm quit after like two games unless I'm playing Luigi.
there's apparently this group of kids that plays smash every tuesday from 1130-2 outside of the chik-fil-a on campus. i think they play a different smash game every week tho or something like that

Vale

Smash Ace
Yeah, the group was originally Project M[ondays], then got changed to Project Mondays on Tuesdays, and now they're doing the rotation. I did go during the 64 week, but only had time for two or three games. I'll probably bring my own setup the next time they do it.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
64 got shafted for stream time surprise surprise. Other than that it was really fun
initial results
1st Wizzrobe
2nd MrMarbles
3rd TANK
4th Vale

will post full results when i can find them

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Aight we finally got some stream time this time around and i just uploaded grand finals along with some other matches so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-uw_K26km0

Ill also be uploading some friendlies between me and Sheer in the next couple days.

Not sure when the next tourney will be but ill post here as soon as i find out

Last edited:
Top Bottom