• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 CEO Fightermania 2!

Who would you vote for to participate in Fightermania?

• Total voters

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
CEO Jebailey, Project M, and OneFrameLink come together this year to bring something neither the Smash Community nor the FGC has ever seen! Introducing FIGHTERMANIA 2!!

The rules are simple, 16 smashers will be randomly placed into 4 4 player free for alls with one winner advancing out of each to create a final four match. 5 Stock with only Smash Balls turned on Medium. Final 4 will face off with a very special surprise to be showcased during the event. All of this takes place on the fully customized CEO PM Stage.

So how can you participate? Go to http://oneframelink.com/polls/ceo-2014#projectM[3] and vote for your favorite Smasher! With enough votes, that Smasher will be able to compete for glory in Fightermania! Hope to see you all then, and we'll have more information about Fightermania very soon!

Last edited:

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Please excuse the typo in the poll, it's MIOM | Toph not MION. Sorry.

Last edited:

Nail.exe

Smash Cadet
Gotta support them' bees.

Edit:

Just so you guys know, UmmBees is a Ness player from Southern Florida. He's been playing smash for less than a year and absolutely wrecking the PM scene in Arkansas (where he goes to school). He's my friend and I have to say that it's my dream to see him in the spotlight.

Last edited:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I have never heard of said Ness player, and I live in South Florida.
Is he here for the summer?

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Reflex confirmed for collusion. I can't believe you actually edited my poll and didn't fix my typo. Reflex pls.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Actually, the poll in this thread doesn't do anything, does it? I'm not in the running for that oneframelink post, regardless. :(

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the poll in this thread was just made because not everyone has Twitter. Wanted to just gauge what people thought here, but it doesn't really mean anything.

Top Bottom