• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2015: Champion (An OCR Remix Album)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

It's time to get even more pumped for CEO 2015! CEO 2015: Champion is an album released on OCRemix that includes the work of thirteen artists covering themes from ten fighting games. Among the songs on this album are "#unanimous #undisputed" by zykO, which includes music from Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Benjamin Briggs with "FALCON PUNCH", the official Super Smash Bros. Theme of CEO 2015.

"I'm extremely excited to have collaborated with OC ReMix on an album to represent one of my favorite genres: fighting games. Having local Florida artists and OC ReMix veterans create an album to represent this year's CEO is an awesome treat for attendees and fans." Alex Jebailey, Executive Producer

These tunes are all 100% free to legally download from OCR and can all be found here. Be sure to give all of these excellent songs a listen and jam out to some epic fighting game tunes!

SmashCapps is a huge fan of OCR Remix and is eager to listen to the entire album. To keep up with his jam session and all things Smash, follow him on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eureka

Smash Ace
Is it bad that when I saw "FALCON PUNCH" as the theme for CEO 2015 I immediately thought of the Kirby falcon punch remix? I love the fact that tournaments now have their own theme songs, maybe next we'll get the tournament movie adaptations.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Another OCR album like Apex's?!?!

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
With all of this dedication and passion I'm sure that in a couple of years CEO will be bigger than Apex.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
brb BRSTM'ing

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
Where is the more important story about Mortalities new decisions and dropping Chudat? (and the other guy whos name I forget)

Last edited:

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
OCR's Apex remix albums always got me hyped. Glad to see one for this anticipated tourney too!

I really hope that CEO will somehow use this music during the tourney in some way or another, like play it on stream during breaks or between sets, or perhaps in the background around the venue. I feel like it'd do the album more justice.

31IV

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reshilegend
First track with that Guile theme mixed in. Pretty gud

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
I really like the Music that you guys are pushing. please more

Top Bottom