• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central valley where you at?

2bad

Smash Cadet
Watsup my name is Babr (pernounced babar, not my real name), gamer tag 2bad. I live in Fresno, CA and I use to know tons of smash players (melee, cant stand brawls) now its dead. Where'd yall go? So if you live in the fresno area or anywhere in or near the central valley get at me. Thinking bout startin some tourneys in fresno, if people are willing to come play i got no problem settin it up. California holla at me, who'd be down to commute to fresno to play?

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
I live in Visalia, and Im more than willing to drive to Fresno for a tourny. I know some more people around here and in Fresno that would be down to go too. Let me know if you want to get something going.

Spicy

Smash Rookie
Hey man ya I used to live in Fresno, but I go to Cal Poly SLO now. It not far though, I'd be willing to vist the home town if you set up a good tourny I may get some friends to come too.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Central Valley tournaments need to happen! I live in Dinuba, which is about 45 min. away from Fresno and around 20-30 away from Visalia depending on how fast you drive. I'm currently going to school in San Diego, but I go home for the summer. I would be completely willing to drive to Fresno for a tournament. San Diego has a moderately active Melee scene and I always hate going home because there is no scene to speak of so I am completely for this. Even if there are no tournies, I would just like to have some people to play.

2bad

Smash Cadet
me and a bunch of people i know are always down to play whether its tourney or not

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
So, if there was a tourney or smash fest in Merced, would people like you around your area be willing to go there? My colleagues, who are interested in melee as much as I am, are going to rent out a house for themselves and they are willing to hold smash fests and/or tourneys. College starts in late August so we will have enough time to plan out whatever.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I believe I would be willing to do travel to Merced. I don't know anyone else into Melee around here so I really can't say how much of a crowd from this area this event would draw.

Top Bottom