• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Valley needs some weeklies

TheSensei

Smash Rookie
The Fresno/Clovis area really needs to get their **** together...we have good smashers but everyone here is too ****ing lazy to do anything....
if there are any new smashers hit me up...tired of norcal and socal getting all the fun

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I read this:
"Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted several months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying."

Then I hesitated.

However, I'm like naaah. This is for the sake of a better Smash Community in Fresno. NorCal and SoCal have to know where CenCal is at. lol

Just hit me up for a smash fest somewhere. I gotta start cleaning up my Melee play style.

PandaCobo

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving to Fresno soon. I'm in the central valley but in Tulare county so there is about 3 smashers I know haha. So I move this month to Fresno and I'm down to smash

:phone:

Top Bottom