• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central VA Smashfest #1!!!

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Alright so Smashfest #1 will be this Saturday (oct 6) starting at 3pm. My intention is to keep it going as long as possible! We'll be starting the day with tons of friendlies (to get money matches out of the way) and then maybe doing a few mini tourneys to get the competition going! I can house a few people overnight to smash til dawn if they don't mind the floor. Address is 409 13th St NW, Apartment 3B (UVA Venable complex). (NOTE: Park on GORDON AVENUE or you risk getting towed. My apartment is 5 mins away). Melee and project M players are welcome! (if you plan to play strictly either of those two, I recommend bringing your own set up including a standard def TV, copy of games, and a wii). Everyone please message me if you are able and willing to provide whole or partial set ups! Food, drinks, and snacks will be provided courtesy of host. If you have any preferences or allergies please let me know so I can plan accordingly! I'm thinking pizza, mt dew and dr. P, and a variety of chips. Remember to BYOC (bring your own controller). We'll be discussing nearby upcoming tournaments, setting up carpools, planning out housing, and briefly discussing APEX 2013 as well. I hope to see everyone there!

Also, I made an FB group to coordinate this and future smash Fests. If you'd like an invite to the group and events shoot me your FB name in a message. I'm Ammad Munif Khokar but I believe I'm not searchable so here's a link to my FB: http://www.facebook.com/ammadkh24

:phone:

Top Bottom