• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cedar Rapids June 30/July 1

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Hey all of you, I got tired of sending lots of PMs and stuff. What I need to know is what good times are there for all the Cedar Rapids folk to come and play smash.

There has been some confusion on when the date is for the fest and so I ask you when It should be??? Saturday or sunday?

SuiteFox

Smash Cadet
I'll come either day, just make up your mind asap...so i can plan around it you know. If i can drive/ get a ride i can bring a cube, and a small tv.

Also, if anyone wants to play F-ZeroGX i could bring that too...

rawrmoo

Smash Rookie
I have a job now, so I work 8AM-4PM mon-fri.

Besides that, let me know and I'll make it happen.

Coaxial cable

Smash Apprentice
Sunday will definitely not work for me, but I might be able to make some on Saturday..

any idea what time this will end? XD

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Never! ! !

...actually whenever you need to leave is the time you leave. Usual Smashfestyness.

But back to the planning. I will be tommorow(saturday). At 2:00, but try to get there before then because my mom has a meeting of sorts in the house. So It will be in the garage like I said.

Hope to see you there!

Coaxial cable

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my other plans just fell apart into tiny pieces, so I'm totally available today. Now I just need a way to get there..

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Echo I will try to find a place to hold a tournament

Coaxial get on Msn

People coming to bring cubes please and enter to the back garage. Don't knock on the door.

Top Bottom