• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cedar Rapids, IA. 5/5/07. Smashfest.

rawrmoo

Smash Rookie
Bi-Weekly at my house.

814 Jacolyn Dr. NW, Cedar Rapids Iowa, blahblah!
(319)651.5710

YAY!

-EDIT-

I have 2 setups at my house already.
A smaller TV
A larger TV
Gamecube
Wii

Unless it's a huge turnout (lol doubtful), I've got equipment covered, but feel free to bring anything you'd like.

-EDIT-

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE to work that day. Like, no choice at all. Sorry.

You should definitely get ahold of the other Dubuque players, I'm positive they'd at least consider the trip.

rawrmoo

Smash Rookie
No worries, it's a bi-weekly (For the Cedar Rapids/Marion kids, anyway).
There's always two weeks from then.
Or the two weeks following that.
Or the tw ::gets shot::

It might be better to set a certain date that works for everyone.. sometime, I dunno.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dark, do you think you could be able to ask for me?
I am never on when you guys are so I dunno...
Please?

If not then we can wait for those weeks to come

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
They know about it. They're still figuring out if they can (Christie will probably have to work that Saturday as well, and the other three don't have a car.)

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I have to work Thursday and Friday and Sunday, probably 10 hours per day. Blame Prom. And, to top it off, it's finals week. I really need to do homework Saturday.. sorry, guys. :( You know I <3 you all, but I can't make it.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Whoa, I just saw this. Unfortunately I also won't be able to show up due to finals/work/me being a douche. If this is a bi-weekly thing, though, I'll totally try and make it to the next ones.

Echo

Smash Champion
Isn't Christie that hot girl that plays Samus... as a Samus player that totally blew my mind...

VagrantLest

Smash Cadet
Isn't Christie that hot girl that plays Samus... as a Samus player that totally blew my mind...

LMAO

I'd love to show up guys but I dont drive and Christies tooo busy. Im sure DubZ will make one of the next ones if you keep them up though.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
Echo: Yes, I am the fabled Christie. Worship at my feet. Or, uh, something less lecherous. :p

I'd definately be interested in coming to one in two weeks, or somethin'. After finals.

Echo

Smash Champion
*worships feet* though by less lecherous, i assume you meant not lecherous at all...
however, a bit on topic... why are there in such an eastern part of Iowa? its like no one does anything more western lol :colorful:

SuiteFox

Smash Cadet
Hey, just wanna let you know that im pretty interested in coming to one of these. whenever talk starts for the next one i wanna be part.

Top Bottom