• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDs appearing much less...need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Well, I have been trying to get every song in the game by doing challenges and cd/sticker factory. And now, I only have 4-8 songs left. But, CDs are appearing much less in my game now!! In fact, maybe even not at all!! s there any reason to this?? And is there any other way i can get those songs???

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
I have heard that if only the Sandbag is turned on, your odds of getting a new CD improves.
I said I was also doing CD Factory to get CDs. I have used that method many MANY times. But, what I'm saying is after I got most of the tracks, CD started to appear much MUCH less (possibly not at all), even with sandbag only.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the double post, but turn out there were no more songs I could collect. i just used a Golden Hammer on the last song I needed in the Challenges screen and turns out now I have every song in the game. So, can a mod delete this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom