• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cd-i for smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby&More

Smash Rookie
I think Cd-i should be in smash ultimate as dlc. Here’s a moveset idea. It would turn into these things it attacks with. I know this would never happen because of copyright.
n special: Ganon uses lightning and yells “YOU MUST DIE!!!,” like in that one cutscene.
u special: skordalia! gwonam uses a recovery on his flying carpet starting with a loop and yells skordalia. kind of works like olimar or R.O.B.’s recovery.
d special: king harkinian wonders what’s for dinner. Luigi can come and say lotsa spaghetti which rains down and damages and can be eaten. Mario can come and say toast which comes down (only one) and can be eaten. nothing may happen at all.
s special: bowser makes his evil laugh, which deals damage.
n air: mario makes a hotel door slam shut
u air: u special, but only the loop part
s air: mario uses a fan and yells “Get offa my cloud!” it can blow opponents
d air: morshu falls down with a bomb and it explodes when it hits the ground. kind of like Mr. Game & Watch’s d air
grab: mario sucks up an opponent with a pipe attached to a cloud. It can bring Cd-i closer to part of a stage
grab attack: mario punches the pipe
d throw: link bombs the oppenent on the ground and yells “I can’t wait to bomb some dodongos!”
s throw: the ship from the end of Zelda Wand of Gamelon runs into the opponent and king harkinian says “My ship sails in the morning”
u throw: link whacks the opponent with his stuff while he yells “Great, I’ll grab my stuff!”, then he turns into the mirror he was trapped in, which breaks
jab: Link uses his sword
dash attack: morshu runs with a bomb that explodes
u tilt: zelda from zelda’s adventure holds up a triforce from the game
d tilt: link crouches and stabs with his sword
s tilt: king harkinian attacks with his glass
u smash: mario summons a bunch of toasters and unplugs them, sending the toast flying in the air and says “you know what they say, all toasters toast toast!” kind of works like villager’s u smash
s smash: zelda uses a lamp and says “ you’ve got to be kidding”or she says “good!”
d smash: morshu spins around and throws lamp oil
u taunt: king harkinian and zelda laugh
s taunt: king harkinian says “My boy!”
d taunt: Mario says “no”
final smash: the Cd-i game startup. the blue thing could be controled to hit something once (kind of like Bowser’s final smash)
they would use their original voice clips and new and original sprites
stage: Cd-i (goes through scenes from the 3 most famous Cd-i games)
music: Hotel mario medley (remix) zelda Cd-i medley (remix)
Joins the battle: Cd-i jokes in!
while not attacking it would be the Cd-i console with two conrollers plugged in.
Cd-i is actually my third most wanted dlc character under bandanna waddle dee and Ninten

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's only been 20 minutes. some of us have somewhat of a life.

Also maybe it's because this is an obvious troll thread

Kirby&More

Smash Rookie
Also maybe it's because this is an obvious troll thread[/QUOTE]
I actually want Cd-i in.
We should battle in ultimate

Last edited:

NukeA6

Smash Master
CDI Zelda is the only one I would be fine with but she would be a smug Link echo.

D

Deleted member

Also maybe it's because this is an obvious troll thread
I actually want Cd-i in.
We should battle in ultimate[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.

1v1 me, no items (except Waluigi assist trophies), everyone only, Final Destination

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
While a collaboration of various CD-i characters kind of sounds neat, it also doesn't sound like an actual character to support either. It's cool you want the content in general in Smash, that said.

However, besides the opening post not being high quality enough, only support threads allowed for actual characters can exist(and a random mook is an actual character, for the record).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom