• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Mitch from saskatchewan is top tier don't mess with him. seriously we'll have to make a spot on our power ranking labeled 0 so no one gets upset about losing their spot

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u guys should go to the tourney while u still have the chance. dont take it for granted!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Says Tyson who doesn't come. D ;

So, there's probably gonna be a load of new lists I'm assuming thanks to At Melee's End?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
firexemblemxpryde without permission on Randall's account said:
Lolz, Randall, you need to update this thang.

OOS perspective:
- Steve impressed once again. Good job. Like, 4th should be a no-brainer. If even that low.
- Carl was my Gohan, and when I was killed, he went supersaiyan. He definitely deserves first.
- SuPeRbOoM is very good, deserves to go up.
- Fastfox no show. =/
- SHWN NoSHoW =/
- Backitch did pretty well. LOL HE BEAT RYAN IN POOLS. good job =D
- Sid impressed me against Kage, but I don't know how he did in the tournament. Great pika dittos though.
- There were a team of space animal players who were really good. They had numbers in their names, I can't quite remember them exactly though. JBT188? Not exactly like that, but something similar. They are PR worthy.
- How did Stu place? I only saw him in crews.
- There was a Falco player in pool 5 who was quite good. Paul?

I will personally see to it that Randall does something about this PR.

Also, we should vote on whether we want to shorten this list....
maybe to 10 or 15 people. Having a PR did wonders to the BC community and inspired everyone to become really good, not just decent, at the game. Having a 25-person PR list seems silly to me, for a variety of reasons, but I might be wrong.
The space animals in question are Preston and Jeremy Tran (PKT92 & DJT88)--they are the best example of how an active smash community structure makes a real difference in the skill of those who play, as we have seen them move up the ranks pretty steadily since their first humbling bi-weekly showing.

Pawl would be eligible for the PR if he was active under the current system, but that said, I'm not opposed to considering anyone who showed up for At Melee's End and these need a re-working anyhow for one or two more drafts before Brawl hits the shelves.

Mind you, goading me into "doing something about this PR" ain't gonna get it done any faster. :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Joel should probably be off too. He said he's done with smash. And Fox Machine's not even in Central Alberta anymore xD

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
It was uncalled for. All I said was to take me off the Power Ranking. You realize we were coming to your tourney right? Get off your high horse, it really doesn't suit you Randall. I wasn't trying to offend you at all, and I'm sorry if I did, but now you've officially pissed St. Albert off. Missing AME was out of our control, and we truly did want to come. So an attitude like that is uncalled for. If you want to work things out off smashboards, feel free to contact me; I don't want to spam up this thread.

spindash

Smash Ace
Good times to be had, truly. Can't wait to do this again sometime. Even if Brawl's right around the corner. ^^

Spin-Dash'll make a return and have a blast once more. :p Mwaha.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So when are the tourny results gonna be up? I'd like to see how i placed (prob not that great) and how everyone else did. Also with these ppl requesting to be off the PR does that mean i get to stay on?? :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Aaah. I wanna see the tourney results thread so i can do some shout outs.

Luke, i think you're definately staying. Your Y.Link and Yoshi are impressive as always. Can't say about the other characters you used though.

Levi and I made a rough PR last night and we removed/included some people, but we're waiting for the results to give us a better idea.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
i'd like to give a shout out to

alphicans for annoying the crap out of me with his ylink. **** those projectiles almost had me. You made the mistake to go cfalcon on me and not use any nairs. Also you made another mistake going pokemonstadium. you really should of picked a small stage. but overall your ylink is pretty **** amazing.

i think it was I T I? im not sure i don't quite remember but he used bowser and mario? well i hope i have the right person. but you had a very nice mario. just needs a bit of a touch up and you could of had me. but bowser on the other hand was nothing too great. i say stick to your mario its great.

SUPERBOOM? screw you and your stupid spacing. JKJKJK you're too good. i hope to play you sometime agian in the future

thats about it. i just wished i got to play more people and actually play hitsugaya because he has the same last name as me =O

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well i went pokemon stadium cause i beat you there at cast3 remember?, and in pools omfg lol so close my god if you didn't ban fountain of dreams i would went there lol gg

mach5

Smash Journeyman
lol. you beat me at cast 3 because i wanted to SWD FSMASH! but that was a long time ago and i learned the power of PCING! oh yeah you could of just went to FoD because i can't ban neurtal stages on counterpicks. lol

AND VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIA you want a shout? heres your shout.... lol your ganon was pretty weird. i thought i'd lose to you more but it seems my samus and falcon happen to win. there was that one match where you got grappled gimped haha. that was good. but your ganons pretty good at edge guarding. jumps off and does a double uair screwing up my grapple. lol

Stevo

Smash Champion
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever friendship never ends
you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

Top Bottom