• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Bowser Gallery - Bowser Image Gallery (Updated 05/21/14)

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
04/16/14 - Thread Created
04/17/14 - Added more images/gifs

05/21/14 - Added PotD

Wii U

3DS

Last edited:

Neo Zero

GIFS
Highlight Reel (Up B recovery frames/Neutral B)

Credit @Shök Made @ethanrodgers223

Jab

Bair

Dair

Fair+Usmash

Possible Shell SA
Rejoice Bowser fans, the royal gallery for the Koopa Tyrant is now open.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
All these changes, whether aesthetic or to his moves make me so excited to play as the Koopa King. It's almost like he's a new character.

Last edited:

Shök

Smash Champion
Really wanted one of these threads. Thank you! Awesome stuff.

Neo Zero

Really wanted one of these threads. Thank you! Awesome stuff.
Aint no thing, though these are exhausting to make lol. Takes like an hour, but I'm happy if people enjoy them. Also I added your sig into the gif tag, credit to you of course.

Shök

Smash Champion
Aint no thing, though these are exhausting to make lol. Takes like an hour, but I'm happy if people enjoy them. Also I added your sig into the gif tag, credit to you of course.
Awesome. Also, @ethanrodgers223 deserves credit as well. He's the creator of the GIF. Great work, nonetheless!

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
Wow, I thought this was a thread dedicated to ideas/concepts on a Bowser Castle stage. Way to let me down! Just kidding.

But then again...why the heck hasn't there been a Bowser Castle stage yet?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bowser jab punches are too good. It's nice to see my 2nd main get some attention too.

ibmutt

Smash Cadet
Bowser's Uair is shown on the bottom left screen. The image is larger on Imgur.

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Great thread!

How bad is it that I read the title and my first reaction was "Wait, Bowser has a stage?"

ibmutt

Smash Cadet
If Bowser jumps, he's grounded for 4 or 5 frames before he's airborne. This is demonstrated in the pictures below. He's grounded for 8 frames in both SSBM and SSBB.

ibmutt

Smash Cadet
Are there any frame by frames of any of his attacks in the works?
I could do that for Bowser. But I want to finish other character's jumps, spot dodges and rolls which are also interesting. But how I got this isn't difficult so others could do it. I say that so you don't have to wait until I'm ready.

Last edited:

ibmutt

Smash Cadet
Sounds good, will do.
My frame analysis was wrong. I checked the fps for the video on 4 separate programs and frame rate is 29.97 for each except the video editor I used which said 60 fps. Apparently, Youtube doesn't even support 60 fps yet. This means for example, the 2nd picture is actually 2 frames after the 1st instead of 1. My method involves frame counting so the game needs to be recorded at 60/59.94 fps. My method worked fine for the SSBB videos because I personally recorded then at 59.94 fps. I could still show you the method. But I would understand if you didn't trust me. Sorry for wasting you and anyone else's time.

Last edited:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that these screens are not in the OP.
Wiiu:

3ds:

Not new but just not in the OP. Just wanted to share I guess.

Top Bottom