• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cash Mooney C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
...I know its a little North of you guys, but I thought Red Marth was the most infamous smasher...he does have the chock cord...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
...I know its a little North of you guys, but I thought Red Marth was the most infamous smasher...he does have the chock cord...
im pretty sure everyone knows, or atleast should know Cash Mooney. this guys left his phone in our Van at FC. then tried to say we stole it. If it only had camera phone on it. i would have left him a pic of my testical. (Btw he lives in FL, We live in TN.)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im pretty sure everyone knows, or atleast should know Cash Mooney. this guys left his phone in our Van at FC. then tried to say we stole it. If it only had camera phone on it. i would have left him a pic of my testical. (Btw he lives in FL, We live in TN.)
i didnt try to say you stole it

i thought somebody DID steal it

>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom