• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carpooling to West Coast Smash League tournament

Ricardo (fox)

Smash Rookie
I am making this thread to see if there is anybody that lives in San Jose, CA that wants to carpool to SFSU for the smash tournament on the 20-21 of december. I have a SUV that fits 8 people and as of now there is only me and one other person going. I will be meeting everyone at San Jose State University. If you do want to go then I will pm you my cell phone # so that you can call me if you need any more info. I do have a track meet on saturday so I will be leaving san jose at 2pm unless they change the track meet to next week. on sunday I will be leaving at 8:30am. I will be at both events intill they close. I also have a question: If I want to bring my tv, wii, brawl and melee game does it have to be at 9:30am on saturday or can I bring it when I get there? Also post any questions you have here and I will answer them.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
Hey pocky, lets carpool to this west coast tourney lolk?

This is boxman btw.

Top Bottom