• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carpool info for people going with me to Pats House

SENG

Smash Journeyman
This is so that all you guys know the schedule, money issues, housing and etc. I was PMing all you guys but then it got too hectic and I thought this was better. I know the majority of you guys know most of the stuff already, but you should read everything just in case.

I want leave from my place by 9:00 AM the latest, so Emil, Fly, and Sheridan you guys need to be at my place BEFORE then. After we leave, I am going to pick up GSUB and then we will go the venue. He is on the way so it shouldn't be a detour or anything.

I am going to charge 5 dollars per person for gas. I need the gas money before we leave, so I can fill up before we bounce. GSUB you can just pay me when I pick you up.

I know that P set up some housing thing with champ, but I honestly don't know what happened. I told champ that I was taking you guys instead, but I haven't heard back from him about it. Thats fine since he must be really really busy setting this whole thing up.

So I asked my friend who lives a few miles from UCSD to house us saturday night and he says hes down. We are going to have to sleep on the floor so bring pillows or sleeping bags. He doesn't play smash but hes really nice :). Plus its alot closer then where most people are staying so yea.

O and I drive a hatchback so there should be plenty of room for setups and etc. But I don't know how many of you guys were planning on bringing set ups and what not. So far I just know that GSUB is.

Ok so this covers everything and I will see you guys saturday morning

GSUB

Smash Lord
Umm, I think Emil isn't going anymore.

And I'm just curious, with this schedule, when will we get there???
I REALLY don't want to get thrown into a death pool for being late when all we had to do was leave a bit earlier :(

(Get at my 818 post count)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Assuming it takes a couple hours to get there like SENG said and if we leave before 9:00, we should get there before registration is scheduled to close.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
If you can get to my place earlier fly that would make it even better =). Yea Emil isn't going anymore so if by some chance any one still wants to go i have a spot now.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
seng i'll go

not even kidding. not gonna change my mind; i'll give you my word.

just gonna spectate, not gonna enter singles or doubles

i'll get there by 9 no problem

SENG

Smash Journeyman
seng i'll go

not even kidding. not gonna change my mind; i'll give you my word.

just gonna spectate, not gonna enter singles or doubles

i'll get there by 9 no problem
kool. You should probably jus come with fly and sheridan. Unless u meant u were jus gonna go to pats house and not with US.

O and how many ppl are going to be bringing set ups?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
im bringing a setup

neither fly nor sheridan drive so i'm pretty sure their mommies and daddies will be giving them a ride

but if i gave them a ride i would charge a small fee out of principle

but if they're getting a ride for free why would they accept that

hence i'm driving myself

i think about these things

SENG

Smash Journeyman
Ok just be at my place by 9 guys. Also I already have 2 12inch tvs and a cube I am taking. So If one you guys brings a cube thats another set up. I can probably fit 2 more tvs around the same size.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Wellllll, My TV is like, kinda bigger than that...
Think about the good tv at connors, it's about that size, just a bit smaller.

If it doesn't fit (which would be gaaay) and I bring the cube I plan on bringing, can I get the discount from the full set-up it would make???
Because I've been planning to bring a Full set-up for awhile now.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
thats fine. The extra tv is for anyone that wants to bring their half set up. Also if worst comes to worst ppl can lap stuff i guess.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
my tv is small

sheridan's is kinda big

prolly just bring my two small ones instead

and *** gsub's tv =)

SENG

Smash Journeyman
yea 2 more small tvs should b ok. Now if Fly brings a setup someone is for sure lapping a tv. O and I am sorry but I my car radio/stereo doesn't work right now, so ppl should bring something if they wanna listen to music and such.

GSUB

Smash Lord
I can bring a pretty good ipod player with batterries, so if people bring their ipods, we can take turns or just do whatever :]

Okay, I DO have a mini dvd player, so, if anyone has a dvd/dvds they want to bring, feel free! Well, actually, DO, because my movie selection is few and crap :/

Oh yeah, if one of you could call me when you're almost here (10 minutes or so) or tell me when you think you'll get here, that would be greattttt.

Top Bottom