• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cargo SD

Garath331

Smash Apprentice
In the past month of friendlies, I've gotten my regular opponets to fear the Cargo SD. I've been told that this move doesn't work in serious matches. Why not? Is it too easy to avoid, or can people break out of it easier than my regulars?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
People can get out of it quickly if they know what they're doing, so it's not going to work unless you're right by the edge and you catch them by surprise.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Also make sure you short hop by the ledge, and one mistake I always see is that they don't fastfall when they go down, which is ample time to escape.

Oh and stage spikes is always a good idea for a once and a while surprise

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
It's almost always better to just bthrow or cargo fthrow off the edge and edgeguard with bair/upB.

I love doing it against Mario and Doc. They cape my upb and still die. mwahahahaha!

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
It's fairly easy to break out of and if the other characer has a decent recovery you might end up being too far below the stage to recover while they can make it back. The only people I find it works well on are fastfallers.

Top Bottom