• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cargo Dtoss Ftoss Btoss

PUDGE

Smash Apprentice
i read the guide and im still pretty confused about this, everytime i get one of my friends or someone in tourney right by the edge, grab them, jump off and do whichever toss, it doesnt work because they break free, if im not wrong this combo can be done on computers but not real poeple because they would try to break out, unless there is something im missing about it plz let me know.

Plop

Smash Rookie
You just need to get their % higher. The higher their %, the longer they stay in any grab

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah, usually if you're next to the ledge when you grab them, you can get the throw off around 60% if you're quick. Maybe less.

Also, maybe you just worded it different, but don't jump off the ledge. It's faster if you just walk off and fall.

Top Bottom