• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Caption the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
"A little while ago, my teacher and mentor Princess Celestia sent me to live in Ponyville. She sent me to study friendship, which is something I didn't really care much about. But now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the friendships I've made with all of you. Each one of you taught me something about friendship, and for that, I will always be grateful. Today, I consider myself the luckiest pony in Equestria. Thank you, friends. Thank you, everypony!"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
"pssssh...nothin personnel...kid..."
:troll:

My previous avatar was Dio from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from the "IT WAS ME, DIO!" scene but captioning that would have been too easy :b

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sidious: "You have embraced the dark side of the Force....."

Robin: "What? No, I've just been practicing Black Magic."

Sidious: "Who...you are not my apprentice.....BEGONE!"

Robin: "Wait, is this the Star Wars universe? Dang it, I must've taken the wrong bus again...."

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
"Nice to meet you. I promise this white thing isn't a joy buzzer, nope."

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
"Hylian's log: Day 9001 at sea. Still no sign of land, or any sustenance, for miles. Ever desperate; I've already devoured my whole inventory, my fairy companion, and most of my raft. If land cannot be found within the week, I may have to resort to the sea itself. ...that reminds me of how delicious that Zora Mask was..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom