• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Caption the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
"You? Who are you?! I am Ruto, Princess of the Zoras. What?! Are you saying my father asked you to come her to save me? I'd never ask anyone to do such a thing! "Letter in a Bottle?" I have no idea what you're talking about! My father is worried about me? I don't care! Anyway, I can't go home right now. And you...Get out of here! Understand?!

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
"Link... I would have expected no less from the man I chose to be my husband. Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward...I grant my eternal love to you. Well, that's what I want to say, but I don't think I can offer that now. I have to guard the Water Temple as the Sage of Water... And you... You're searching for the princess, Zelda? Hah! You can't hide anything from me! Princess Zelda... She's alive. I can sense it...so don't be discouraged. I can tell that nothing will stop you in your quest for justice and peace... You must take this Medallion... Take it respectfully!"

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"Falco why did you leave for half of the time i'm working on the mission and then just suddenly return when I'm fighting the Final Boss?! Again?"

Top Bottom