• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Caption the Avatar Above You

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
"You do not even know our tongue, do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of Dovah!"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
"I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, darling. But I haven't had much occasion to practice this one... This is what I call a Super Pony 3..."

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"Ivy ivy ivysaur saur ivy ivysaur ivy ivysaur ivy ivysaur. saur ivy ivysaur saur ivysaur ivy ivy ivysaur saur saur saur ivy ivysaur ivy. IVYSAUR!"
(Translation: "today my fellow pokemon I'm running to become the new president ok the United states of pokemon. I promise that we will fight together with the trainers not as slaves put into pokeballs but as equals. We shall no longer be built by this thing called "ev training" and forced into battle every time two trainers meet each other's eyes. WE SHALL BECOME EQUALS!")

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
"now, you're probably asking yourself: 'why is he taller and why does he have bandages on his legs?' the answer is quite simple, really. i've recently learned the hard way that there's some things speed will only make worse..."

Top Bottom