• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon's voice actor also voiced Vegeta.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
how awsome is it to have captain falcon's voice?

he can say show me your moves wheneever he wants and make ppl turn their heads to c where's c falcon

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I lost a lot of respect for Falcon.

Vegeta is really lame. He cries about how he's not Super Sayan and Goku is and he becomes Super Sayan. WTF. I remember when DBZ was cool....

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I lost a lot of respect for Falcon.

Vegeta is really lame. He cries about how he's not Super Sayan and Goku is and he becomes Super Sayan. WTF. I remember when DBZ was cool....
And why is that? Is it becuase you follow the tier lists like they're a menu? Do you have trouble playing a good CF and need to use a spammy noob character like MK to get real KOs? I respect Captain Falcon.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hmm, in SSBB is the smash Nº3
Dragon Ball GT is the part Nº 3

Vegeta sucks in GT
Captain Falcon Sucks in Brawl

Interesting

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
He's only Vegeta's voice in the Japanese version of the show. That's why they sound nothing alike.

Nevertheless, he still voiced Vegeta.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
And why is that? Is it becuase you follow the tier lists like they're a menu? Do you have trouble playing a good CF and need to use a spammy noob character like MK to get real KOs? I respect Captain Falcon.
Jesus, I said that because his voice actor voiced Vegeta. **** you hate tiers so much that you instantly assume it's about tiers despite the fact my post had NOTHING to do with tiers.

degypr

Smash Cadet
The only thing that matters is that Falcon posseses the manliest voice ever heard.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****balls.

Manliness just increased *Purposely avoids 'Over 9000!'* 10 fold!

Everyone run, the meme angels are coming to harbor this fact into the Lafterlife!

clace

Smash Journeyman
Adding to the clash of memes.

ZA WARUDO, FALCON URAURAURAURAURAURA URAAA! x 9000.

Top Bottom