• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon's FS

dorky24

Smash Rookie
meh, the fs is not great, but not bad. the cutscene is cool as we get to see a mowdown in progress. but, the range of destruction isn't that great. for you to hit like 2 or 3 people, they'd have to be squished together. in addition, i can't really see this being used in the air......

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Yeah, I guess it is fairly disappointing to just run people over in the Blue Falcon... It should have been Captain Falcon flying in on a phoenix... demon... with everyone on fire but him... wearing his Rapeman suit... smothered in jelly donuts... with a billy goat... tied up... by its ankles... followed by him leaping from his epic mount only to falcon punch your foe and demolish one eighth of the Milky Way galaxy!

Meljin

Smash Apprentice
You maybe talk about the FS himself, but the power of this FS is really over 9000, like the Marth Fs, but with shortless range. =)

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I actually think C. Falcon has one of the best Final Smashes next to most of the sword users...

Meljin

Smash Apprentice
yeah it is it, But he can't beat the 0 to death Marth's FS. I talk about 1v1, because Falcon can take 2 ennemies. i don't know if Marth can do it.

Top Bottom