• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon vs. Marth?

Daywalker

Smash Rookie
I was just wondering if anyone knew the actually matchup ratio between Captain Falcon and Marth and why it is that way. Cuz for some reason people tell me that the matchup is even and i have alot more trouble with Marth then with most other characters. I can get into combos on Marth but it seems like if i screw up once and a random Fsmash kills me.

Any Advice on this matchup and the ratio please? Thanks guys

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I feel CF has the advantage over Marth slightly due to reliable KO's. If marth gets grabbed by cf or raptor boosted or stomped...it's pretty much over. Marth has good edgeguarding on cf, and other things, but DD grab camping with CF kills marth. Reliable KO's, whereas Marth has to find wierd and gimpy kills to get rid of CF. IT's close, mainly because Marth is a better character, but CF has the advantage imo. Slightly.

Top Bottom