• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Reversing Falcon Punch

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
So I play a competative Falcon, and I was wondering; I occasionally see other Falcons (and myself) B-reverse a Falcon Punch the way it was before Brawl, jumping in one direction and turning around without an animation. Trying this in training, I realized this is incredibly hard to do (even at 1/8 speed), but if I can figure that out, then is it possible to do both a "Melee" B reverse AND a standard B reverse in the same Falcon Punch?

TheSausXL

Smash Cadet
You can actually do it with 100% accuracy by buffering the reverse Falcon Punch from an aerial. It's good to catch people off guard since they don't expect you throwing out a Falcon Punch on the middle of a back air wall.

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
You can actually do it with 100% accuracy by buffering the reverse Falcon Punch from an aerial. It's good to catch people off guard since they don't expect you throwing out a Falcon Punch on the middle of a back air wall.
Ok, but if you can do it, is it still possible to also do the normal reverse Falcon Punch?

TheSausXL

Smash Cadet
Don't worry guys it's not that hard. Most of the time I do it without even thinking, if I have the urge to do a Falcon Punch, I'll do it

Top Bottom