• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon next?

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
:)Hey, I discovered something. All starting veterans have been announced so far, except ness and Falcon. If Ness is replaced by Lucas, Falcon is next. If Ness is not, so he may be next.:)

I'm proud of me.:)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Could be, could not be. It isn't a for sure thing that Captain Falcon is returning, it's not a for sure thing that Luigi and Jigglypuff will be unlockables, or even in the game.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm so going against logic here... but you can't be sure ever.

I'm predicting the next character update will be a newcomer.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah, we're not sure if Falcon is returning, you know... with the Blue Falcon icon on the dojo site and all...

Talendime

Smash Ace
To me it actully looks like the veteran characters are finished being updated, but I hope I'm wrong. I say this because the box is fully enclosed now around the veterans, and it doesn't look like there's room for more. Does anyone remember if the box was like this at the end of the third row, and just got extended when the fourth row began? I wasn't paying attention to it...

?

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Actually, for some reason, I have a feeling Luigi and Jigglypuff will be starters and Falcon and Ness/Lucas will be unlockables. Fair trade off from Melee, I think.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
To me it actully looks like the veteran characters are finished being updated, but I hope I'm wrong. I say this because the box is fully enclosed now around the veterans, and it doesn't look like there's room for more. Does anyone remember if the box was like this at the end of the third row, and just got extended when the fourth row began? I wasn't paying attention to it...

?
Another row will be created when more veterans are announced...

Yeah, we're not sure if Falcon is returning, you know... with the Blue Falcon icon on the dojo site and all...
Well, I guess it's a for sure thing that an Animal Crossing character will be in too, right?

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I want my Falcon!!!

I will explode with multiple orgasms (even though I am male) when I see Brawl screen shots of him.

Lol...watch he be fat and then you have to play through the new Subspace Emissary to buff him up again before he can reach his potential.

You never know with Sakurai. You. Never. Know.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
he better be in the next few updates

I want my Falcon!!!

I will explode with multiple orgasms (even though I am male) when I see Brawl screen shots of him..
rofl:laugh::laugh: the best, prepare to see that as my sig

dude he made the guy disintegrate and made an explosion that was humongous
(which i am completely not surprised about, except for the fact that there is still a universe)

Withouthatred

Smash Cadet
he better be in the next few updates

dude he made the guy disintegrate and made an explosion that was humongous
(which i am completely not surprised about, except for the fact that there is still a universe)
he, let's hope we can do that with black shadow in brawl.....

burrito

Smash Lord
I think we will get another newcomer before Captain Falcon, but we will probably be seeing him soon. I look forward to seeing his new character model.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Thank you...I feel honored ^___^

And HOLY FU**!!! That Falcon Punch almost blew up a 1/4 of the galaxy!!! A FREAKING PUNCH ALMOST BLEW UP ONE FORTH OF THE GALAXY!

I want him to bear my children <3

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
IMO, excluding falcon from the SSB series is a big mistake for HAL Labs. I think he will be in for sure and I also think that Sakurai and his website crew are waiting for the "right time", if any, to surprise the world with newcomers/veterans.

Oh yeah, and I can't wait to see his new brawl model. He already looks flashy in Melee, what next with Brawl?:laugh:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well, I guess it's a for sure thing that an Animal Crossing character will be in too, right?
Although i highly dislike the idea of an AC character... yeah i guess so, besides why would Sakurai Remove Falcon?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Although i highly dislike the idea of an AC character... yeah i guess so, besides why would Sakurai Remove Falcon?
Why? I don't know. I'm not saying he did, but, anything can happen.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Giving an animal crossing character a falcon punch sounds very satisfying. :chuckle:

Arteen

Smash Lord
Sheik's also a starting character from Melee, so I suppose we'll see her relatively soon if we see her at all.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
if falcon comes back fix up his moves a bit
just a tad of sloppy movments...he was fast but AI as him was the worst in Melee...

burrito

Smash Lord
IMO, excluding falcon from the SSB series is a big mistake for HAL Labs. I think he will be in for sure and I also think that Sakurai and his website crew are waiting for the "right time", if any, to surprise the world with newcomers/veterans.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't being made by HAL labs.......

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
It is rather odd that he's not announced yet, it would be logical because he's a veteran, so people expect it, and because Goroh is an AT.

However, through X many updates thus far, we need to remember that Sakurai isn't giving any logical pattern or design to updates and their order on the Dojo.
We'll get him when we get him.

JPW

Smash Ace
Ummm I figured that out too, do I get any praise?

I've been saying it for weeks. All we need left to be confirmed for starting veterans are Falcon, Ness, Ice Climbers. and IC are now confirmed.

I've been anticipating Falcon's update for quite a while now. I'm actually really shocked the only reference we've seen for F-zero thus far is Samurai Goroh as an Assist.

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
I hope Falcon earns the prestigious 100th update. **** that would be good. Nearly as good a jelly wrestling with Lucy Lui.
It'd be funny if Sakurai didn't even notice that Tuesday was their 100th update and we got something crappy like an update on how to play. :laugh:

Top Bottom