• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Montage #4 - HYESZ!!

MadSpace

Smash Rookie
This is not my first montage, but I feel like it's my first one worthy of being posted here. Feedback would be awesome! Thanks!

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
Great quality, nice editing, but tbqh the clips were ehh. (Just my opinion) The last one on Ness made me chuckle a bit though. I enjoyed the soundtrack you had used. I would like to get the name of that.

MadSpace

Smash Rookie
Great quality, nice editing, but tbqh the clips were ehh. (Just my opinion) The last one on Ness made me chuckle a bit though. I enjoyed the soundtrack you had used. I would like to get the name of that.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah my brother and I (and a friend) that did these combos are not great by any means, but i think we are good enough to the point where we can do some cool things, and are getting better everyday. Hopefully we are considered slightly above average players lol

Btw, if you go to the link of the video on YouTube, you will find the name of the track in the description!

Last edited:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I think it's pretty sweet. No complaints on editing or quality, and I never mind seeing some knee combos. I give it a Falcon salute! I think I gonna try some of those knee combo myself too. As a Falcon main I feel compelled to.

Top Bottom